This is the fun and creative part of planning your big day. The colors you choose will influence everything from your bridesmaids’ dresses and the floral arrangements to the table settings and the invitations. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect color palette for your wedding:
1. Consider the season: The season in which you are getting married can be a great starting point for choosing your color palette. For example, if you’re getting married in the fall, you might want to choose warm, rich colors like burgundy, gold or deep green. If you’re getting married in the summer, you might want to go for lighter, brighter colors like pastel pink, peach or lavender.
2. Think about the venue: The Pinery At The Hill is a beautiful backdrop to almost every color. We designed it specifically to compliment every season.
3. Look for inspiration: There are plenty of sources of inspiration for wedding color palettes, from Pinterest and wedding blogs to nature and art. Look for colors that catch your eye and that you feel reflect your personal style and the vibe you want for your wedding.
4. Stick to a maximum of three colors: While it can be tempting to choose a whole rainbow of colors for your wedding, it’s usually best to stick to a maximum of three colors. This will help to keep your wedding look cohesive and elegant.
5. Don’t forget about neutrals: Neutrals like white, cream, beige and gray can be a great way to balance out bolder colors and add a touch of sophistication to your color palette.
Remember, ultimately the color palette you choose for your wedding should be a reflection of you and your partner’s personalities and tastes. Don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!
Photographer: Justine W Photo