Congrats, you’re engaged! Now what?!
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task, but with the right tips and tricks, it can be a breeze. At The Pinery, we have thought about all of the what if’s, which is why we created an all inclusive wedding venue. What does that mean? It means we have everything available in house, so you don’t have to stress about anything. (or pay extra for unexpected expenses) If you are contemplating different venues, here are some wedding planning tips to help your decision. pSet a budget: Before you start planning anything, it’s important to set a budget. Determine how much you can afford to spend on your wedding and allocate funds accordingly.
- Prioritize: Decide what elements of your wedding are most important to you and prioritize them. This will help you allocate your budget and time more effectively. You’ll sit down with each of our venders to help you make the perfect decision.
- Book vendors early: Popular wedding vendors tend to get booked up quickly, so it’s important to book them as early as possible. This includes your venue, caterer, photographer, and DJ. With the Pinery, the only thing you need to book, is the photographer and officiant. That’s it! Our all inclusive venue comes with everything else (of course, this doesn’t include the dress, tux and invitations!).
- Consider a wedding planner: If you’re feeling overwhelmed, consider hiring a wedding planner. They can help you stay organized, manage your budget, and take care of all the details. With the Pinery, we have on sight day of coordinators who take care of most everything and who have helped you plan leading up to your big day, so you don’t have to bring in an outside planner. If you feel like you need extra support because you have outside details you want taken care of, then consider a planner.
- Don’t forget the small details: Little details can make a big impact on your wedding day. Table settings, favors, and decor… most of these things we provide. You’ll have a consultation with our floral team and they will make sure it’s all taken care of so you don’t have to stress about missing details.
- Take care of yourself: Planning a wedding can be stressful, so it’s important to take care of yourself. Make time for exercise, relaxation, and self-care leading up to the big day.
Remember, your wedding day is about celebrating your love with your partner. Because the Pinery at the Hill is an all inclusive venue, you can let us handle the stress, so you can create a beautiful and memorable celebration. We go through every detail, create your timeline and make sure you are set up for wedding day success!
Contact one of our wedding coordinators today.……………………….